Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacation

I arrived in Florida on July 2 at night and joined a party at my niece's house.  On July 4, we had about 16 people for a picnic supper, including my niece and her family from Georgia.  On July 6 at night My borther-in-law, a friend, and I went to a Phillies game here in Florida. I think there were more Phillies fans than Marlin fans there. The players must have experienced it as a home game. They won 14-2. The winning pitcher was Cole Hamels. It was loads of fun. We had the best seats. They were not the most expensive but they were the best. We were on the fourth row just a little north of 3rd base. We could see balls and strikes real well. We had a good view of the infield and outfield, as well as the Phillies bullpen. We were surrounded by other Phillies fans. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
} catch(err) {}